The purpose of the « La Ligne » magazine of the Quebec Area committee of Cocaine Anonymous according to our guidelines is:
To promote and maintain Unity throughout the Quebec Area CA fellowship by developing a unified sense of belonging and pride for all members.
Each issue of La Ligne should include the following elements:
- News pertaining to our fellowship (special events and others news);
- Extracts from CA approved literature;
- Shares from CA members
A story from a member...
La Ligne is a regular free publication by our members, where we can freely share our personal experiences of recovery, carrying messages of Hope, Faith & Courage
If you would like to submit your personal story of recovery, we would love to recieve it!
There are different ways to submit your entry…
- Call us. The secretary of La Ligne can listen to your story and dictate it for you. Call Jean B. at (514)497-4707
- Use the email form below
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to the GSR at one of your local meeting, to see if he or she can recieve it and bring it to a District meeting, where it will be sent to us.